Here are some links to show you why and how to use the Silver 100.
It will help you feel better sooner.
The product website (just if you’re curious): click here
Why to trust it:
- Nurse saving lives, with chart from hospital (with 7-min video): click here
- Quotations from experts (scan for the quotations): click here
- Nurse saving lives in critical COVID ward (4 min video): click here
How to use it:
- The main thing is inhaling the regular spray like this (two very short videos): click here
- The other main thing is to use it frequently. If I had a cold, I’d be doing what’s in those videos (and what’s below) probably about every 30 minutes or so.
- Optionally, you can also use eye drops for getting to the entire sinus cavity (I do this whenever I have a cold coming on and it works great). You can also use the nasal spray in the nose. A few drops in each eye; a few sprays in each nostril. It’s harmless so just use it. (If it stings a little in the eyes and nose, that’s just the citrate — like citric acid from squirting grapefruit juice in the eye. It’s entirely harmless and lasts just a few seconds. It’s been used by thousands of people and is safer than tap water.)
- And also optionally, here’s a link to some general usage guidelines: click here
- Note: Ignore the label! I wrote it! It’s ridiculously conservative, even for people who will use it every day for a hundred years. You can take the cap off the bottles and drink all three in one shot and it wouldn’t hurt you one bit.
Also, take vitamin C frequently through the day. Drink a lot of water, and get as much rest as you can.
Feel better soon!